- IT Department issues updated list of banks for tax paymentsby CCI Team on December 3, 2022 at 8:39 am
List of banks for tax payments available at e-Pay Tax service at e-Filing Portal and OLTAS ePayment of Taxes at Protean (previously NSDL)…
- Computation of ITC updated by GSTN based on returns filed by suppliers upto 30th Nov 2022by CCI Team on December 2, 2022 at 8:39 am
GSTN has updated the below instructions on GST Portal Annual return in Form GSTR-9 once filed cannot be revised. Computation of ITC has been made based on GSTR-1/IFF/GSTR-5 filed by your corresponding suppliers upto November 30, 2022. GSTR-1/IFF/GSTR…
- IT department moves to resolve tax refund issues quicklyby CCI Team on December 2, 2022 at 8:39 am
The income-tax department has issued instructions to ensure taxpayer grievances about adjustment of tax dues against pending refunds are resolved quickly to check avoidable litigation….
- GST revenue collections jumped 11% at Rs. 1.46 lakh crore in Nov 2022by CCI Team on December 2, 2022 at 8:39 am
Rs. 1,45,867 crore gross GST revenue collected for November 2022, records increase of 11% Year-on-Year…
- Chhattisgarh: Pvt firm director, employee held for GST fraud in Raipurby CCI Team on December 1, 2022 at 8:56 am
The director and accountant of a private firm were arrested in Chhattisgarh’s Raipur on Tuesday for evasion of the Good and Services Tax (GST) by passing on fake input tax credit (ITC) of Rs 1.92 crore, an official said on Tuesday….
- Union Budget 2023: Personal IT regime needs a complete reinvent, said Tarun Bajajby CCI Team on December 1, 2022 at 8:56 am
Ahead of Union Budget for FY24, Revenue Secretary Tarun Bajaj said that the capital gains tax regime needs to be simplified….
- ICAI President: National Call Sahayata to act as one point of contact for members and students of the Instituteby CCI Team on December 1, 2022 at 8:54 am
In order to provide prompt services to the expanding base of members and students, the ICAI is in the process of development of a National Call Sahayata service….
- RBI to launch first pilot of retail digital rupee on 1st Dec 2022by CCI Team on November 30, 2022 at 8:32 am
The Reserve Bank announces the launch of the first pilot for retail digital Rupee (e₹-R) on December 01, 2022….
- Manner of processing and sanction of IGST refunds transmitted to jurisdictional GST authorities under rule 96(5A)by CCI Team on November 29, 2022 at 8:31 am
The CBIC has issued Instruction No. 04/2022-GST dated November 28, 2022 regarding the Manner of processing and sanction of IGST refunds, withheld in terms of clause (c) of sub-rule (4) of rule 96…
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman concludes pre-Budget meetings for forthcoming Union Budget 2023-24by CCI Team on November 29, 2022 at 8:31 am
Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman chaired the pre-budget consultation meetings for Budget 2023-24 held in virtual mode from 21st to 28th November, 2022. The pre-budget meeting was concluded yesterday….